Enhancing a Package: Overview
SyncroSim can support packages with a variety of features. By harnessing the built-in SyncroSim core, we can enhance our package to create more complex models or modelling workflows that use multiple data types, visualize our model results within the SyncroSim user interface, and quantify the uncertainty of our model outputs.
For a SyncroSim Package, the model code can take many forms. For example:
- New models are directly supported in any .NET language (e.g. C#, VB.Net, F#).
- Existing models can be wrapped and take advantage of SyncroSim's automatic data management.
- There are packages for both R and Python to make it easy to write models in these programming languages.
SyncroSim Packages can be shared with others in one of two ways:
- By making the Package available as a file (with an extension of .ssimpkg).
- By submitting the Package to the SyncroSim Online Package Server, where approved Packages are listed and then available for automatic download from within SyncroSim.